Investigation Appears to be the First Time U.S. Citizens...
- This event has passed.
Charles Town CIty Council Meeting
September 17, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
CITY OF CHARLES TOWN CITY COUNCIL AGENDA ● SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
Regular Meeting Council Chambers 7:00 PM 101 East Washington Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
City of Charles Town Page 1 Updated 9/12/2018 3:41 PM
CALL TO ORDER
I. MOMENT OF SILENCE AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. PUBLIC COMMENT – THIS PORTION OF THE AGENDA IS DESIGNED FOR MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SHARE THOUGHTS ON ITEMS OF INTEREST IN THE COMMUNITY. BY LAW, COUNCIL MEMBERS MAY ASK CLARIFYING QUESTIONS OR DISCUSS PROCEDURAL MATTERS BUT ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DISCUSS THE POLICY MERITS OF ANY ISSUE UNLESS IT IS SCHEDULED FOR DISCUSSION
IV. REPORTS A. Mayor’s Report B. Ward Reports C. Committee Reports
1. 2994: Finance Committee D. City Manager’s Report E. Police Chief’s Report
V. UNFINISHED BUSINESS 1. 2992: FY 19 General Fund Budget Revision #2 – Vacant Structures Board
2. 2973: Public Hearing, Third Reading and Consideration of an Ordinance Authorizing the Issuance of the City’s Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Revenue Bonds, Series 2018 A, as Part of the Consideration to JCPSD for the Acquisition of Assets
3. 2974: Public Hearing and Third Reading and Consideration of an Ordinance Authorizing the Assumption and Redesignation of the Water Revenue Bonds and Sewer Revenue Bonds of the Jefferson County Public Service District
4. 2962: Route 9 Sewer Project Financing – Possible Executive Session
VI. NEW BUSINESS 1. 2967: Public Statement on ROCKWOOL Ranson, WV Project – Discussion and Possible Action
2. 2993: Guidance on the Jefferson County Development Authority Water Bond Vote – Discussion and Possible Action
Agenda City Council September 17, 2018
City of Charles Town Page 2 Updated 9/12/2018 3:41 PM
VII. REFERRALS TO COMMITTEES/COMMISSIONS 1. 2989: Referral to the Ordinance Committee – Adoption of Codified Ordinance Updates
VIII. APPROVAL OF BILLS
X. INFORMATION ONLY – NEXT SPECIAL MEETING SEPTEMBER 24, 2018 7PM
News by Category
There are no upcoming events at this time.
RANSON, W.Va. (August 1, 2020) — On July 31, 2020, one day...
RANSON, W.Va. (July 16, 2020) — Jefferson County Vision...